Mini Session Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions For Gift of Giving Holiday -Pre-Booking Event!
1. An unlimited number of photographs (number will be at the discretion of the photographer) will be taken during the 30-minute session. Only the package amount purchased will be edited and delivered to the Client via digital download. The photographer will have complete discretion as to which 8 photos to edit and deliver to the client. The photographer will deliver some color and some black and white images as part of the final images to be delivered.
2. Full Payment is due BEFORE Sunday 11.27.2016 - 6:00pm Via Paypal.com. Please send to Margallete@gmail.com and select family & friends option.
3. A link to download final edited digital images will be delivered to the client within two weeks of the session date. There will be no proofs. The photographer has complete discretion as to which images to edit and deliver. Upon delivery of the images to the client, all other images will be deleted. The photographer will not provide other images or unedited images to the client.
4. Upgrading amount of images option is available if discussed upon booking and paid in full the day of the shoot. Upgrading options are for full packages only.
5. All sessions must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance. Newborn sessions must be scheduled and discussed one month before Delivery date. No exceptions.
6. The Photographer grants the Client full rights to reproduce photos. Client may print an unlimited number of images with the printer of Client’s choosing. The Photographer retains copyrights of all images and may use images in any form or medium for any purpose.
7. There will be no refunds given for this event. Rescheduling and credit will be kept until we are able to choose a further date.
8. Client has until Dec. 31, 2017 to book a photography session purchased during this event. Credit expires January 1, 2018.
9. If the Client fails to arrive at the session location promptly at the time of the session appointment, the session may be shortened as to not cut into the next scheduled mini session.
10. The Photographer retains full rights to the photos and may use the Client’s images for any purpose, in any medium (such as, but not limited to, posting on the photographer’s blog and Facebook page, or printing for promotional purposes). Client grants the photographer full rights to use his/her images, and the images of everyone in the client’s family, for any purpose.
11. By purchasing a Photography package for this event, client fully agrees to all terms and conditions stated above.